What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship by HongKongPost.com, registered Air Parcel and ec-ship.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
Most places around the world take around two weeks.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
There are two payment services we accept. Both services are providing by Paypal.
Paypal Express – Paypal Accounts
Paypal Standard – Credit Cards
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
PayPal is a reputable company with enough security and consumer protection in place to keep you relatively safe online.
Orders and Returns
How do I place an Order?
- Add product you wish to buy to your cart.
- Check over the items listed in your shopping cart.
- If you want to save your order information, make sure you’re logged in before you check out.
- Review your order. You will now see a display of your order information and your complete cost, including shipping and tax. …
- Press “Proceed to Paypal” to finalize the order.
- When your order and payment are received or shipped, you will get a confirmation through email.
Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you don’t have to but it would be more convenience when you re-order and keep track of your order history.
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
You can contact me using the contact form.
How Do I Track My Order?
You can find the tracking information and your order history in “My account”. and you can use the tracking code we provide through email and use following page of Hong Kong Post to track your order. https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html
How Can I Return a Product?
Shipping costs on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense. If you opt to return acceptable merchandise, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. If an order is wrong, short shipped, or damaged full refund up to 7 days from receiving merchandise. No returns will be accepted after 7 days.